Kappa Alpha PSI Foundation of Metropolitan Baltimore Scholarship Program
Welcome and thank you for your interest in this exciting scholarship opportunity. The Kappa Alpha Psi Foundation of Metropolitan Baltimore (KAPFMB) Scholarship Program has been established by the KAPFMB Board of Directors to support high school students desiring to attend college and pursue degrees in all disciplines at an accredited academic institution. The program aims to increase the number of African American males working in business, academia and industry across America.
All awardees must be:
- A legal resident of the greater Baltimore metropolitan area at the time of application
- a high school sophomore as of September 2017
- able to attend/participate in the George L. Russell awards brunch (June 2018)
- a student in good standing with a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
Recruitment & Application
Applicants are recruited through their participation in community service projects and their academic performance at a local school. The application for the scholarship is available online through the KAPFMB website at http:www.kappafoundationbaltimore.org/. The application period is 1 March 2018 through 30 April 2018. Please download the application —> KAPFMB Scholarship Application
Applicants are required to provide:
- Personal and academic information including community service activities
- Endorsement letters (community/school)
- Letter of reference (school official)
- Unofficial student transcript
Once the application period has ended, the online system will be closed, and all completed applications will be downloaded, compiled, and distributed for the official application review process. Please submit all applications to [achieve @ kappafoundationbaltimore.org].